you've got to be kidding right!

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: you've got to be kidding right!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:43:08 -0400
I haven't looked at my website's stats in quite awhile.

I haven't put anything up on EBay (except Thirteen)
in about three months.  This months' #1 referrer to my site
is EBay with nearly 3600 (3586) direct referrals.

Are you telling me that this month alone....3600 times, people
went to see Thirteen?  Does anyone know if someone else
is using any of my pages as a referral on an EBay auction or
something?

wow... you all actually put that much faith in my work??   :`-)

tia

p.s.  Oh... Clay emailed me to let me know they've already (well
I think it was his 5 year old) renamed Thirteen.  They're planning
on caller her   Lil'  T.    (little T)  T for Triumph..and Thirteen.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com