Distributer needs

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Distributer needs
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:00:29 -0700
Hello Listers,

I find myself needing a new distributer for my '69 Spitfire engine.
Mine wobbles and the timing seems to float about 8 degrees before and
after TDC when idling.  I was hoping to get some opinions about what
brand of distributer has worked well for others; whether its worth
paying for a Unilight or Mallory distributer with dual points or should
I go with a stock type distributer with Petronix; and maybe a good
source to order the product from or if anyone has a decent used one that
they don't need anymore.  Your advice is, as always, appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Eduard Tieseler

'66 Herald