RE: farewell...

To: "'John Hobson'" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: farewell...
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:01:46 +0100
Hey John, I still remember you!  Sorry to hear that Saskia and you are
separating, but I do understand that sometimes this sort of thing is really
in the best interests of both parties.  I hope Saskia ends up with someone
who will treat her with the love she needs, and that you keep alive your
dream of getting another, one day, to fill the gap she will leave.

Let the new owner know about this group - they may need all the support,
moral or practical, that they can get, and at least we will be able to stay
in touch with Saskia's progress!

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.