Mk3 Spitfire for sale in Southern Arizona

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Mk3 Spitfire for sale in Southern Arizona
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:40:59 -0700
I just discovered that there is a Mk3 for sale in Green Valley, AZ that
I am familiar with.

It was recently sold by the original owner to a guy who buys and sells
cars to make a little money on.  I am not sure what he paid for it, but
he has it advertised for $5200.

It has been restored but is all pretty much original.  The interior is
pretty well perfect and the red paint is fresh.  The bumpers are
excellent and I'll be hard pressed to find anything visually wrong with
it.

If anyone is interested I can probably take a few photos of it and email
them to you.

Regards,

Joe Curry