RE:

To: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE:
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:20:50 -0800 (PST)
OK, See we had just bought about a $1,000 worth of
hand tools and called Lowes main office... after
checking with them, I got the following email

Dear Donald,

Thank you for visiting www.lowes.com.

They are produced by Danaher Tool Group for Lowe's.
If you have any other questions, please, don't
hesitate to ask.

Looking for your nearest Lowe's Home Improvement
Warehouse, please visit this link:
hxxp://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=frameSet&url=stores.lowes.com/lowes

Thanks and have a great day!!

Ray
Internet Communications Pro
Lowe's Co. Inc.

And as we all know, Danaher has most of its production
facilities in China, not Taiwan now....... If you look
at new and old ratchets, you will see the BIG
difference..

Oh well....

Donald Stike

--- Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Henry,
>
> OK, sorry. The info I had was also outdated. I just
> bought a Kobalt vice, so hopefully it stands up to
> the
> rigors of Spitfire and Stag maintenance.
>
> Doug

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com