Paint for frame

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint for frame
From: "Paul Grafelman" <pdgrafelman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:09:38 +0000
List,

I've finally finished removing everything from the frame of my 77, and am
ready to take it to the sandblaster. I am not sure what type primer and
paint to use afterwards though. I've been painting many of the components
ans they have come off the car myself with rustolium, and the results have
been very good. It's seems feasable to paint the frame this way, but I'm not
convinced yet. What types of paint have you used, and did you have it done
or do it yourself, and what was your approx cost?

Paul Grafelman
77 Spitfire

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.