Fw: uh oh.... Black Beasty - two more pages - Western Wheel

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: uh oh.... Black Beasty - two more pages - Western Wheel
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:52:46 -0500
Some one was asking about the Western Wheel wheel studs....
Well I've posted a page of what I think are some of the oddest
studs I've ever seen! as well as some comparison to the stock lugs.

I've also posted a page full of 'mouseover' pics (like my emissions page)
of the before and after of cleaning the car.
Be prepared for a surprise! Gail almost fell over when she saw the car
with all the crap cleaned off it!  Yeahhaaa!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/blackbeasty/index.html
check the links at the top       First Clean up   &     Western Wheel Studs
for the new pages

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com