Re: Tire clearance/rub

To: lvaughan@pldi.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tire clearance/rub
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:33:44 EST
Hello all,

FYI regarding tire clearance, I put the stock springs (which replaced lowered
Triumphtune springs) back on our 205/60-equipped Spit and now there's plenty
of clearance at the front, but the rear is a little closer and now we have the
dreaded left-side lean. Santa just got an e-mail regarding airshocks.

Ed, that's a nice paint job! Did you do that yourself?

Tom Burke