Re: >>NASS Wheels

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS Wheels
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:24:57 -0500
Personally Joe I'd go with the Panasports. Much better castings,
lighter, and shinnier.
A second option is some of the variations of the Superlites.
You can get them in a variety of colors. They too...do make
minilite replicas......  http://www.superlite.demon.co.uk/
Personally...I've come real close to buying a set of their
C11 C12 or C14  3 piece cast center wheels
(look a little like the Revolution 4 spokes but at half
the price  http://www.ttrsracing.com/revolution.htm)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com