Evacuation

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Evacuation
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:42:21 -0600
The dude that has the lease on the shed that I am using, showed up this
evening while I was working on the Spitfire.

 He told me he needed more room, when would I be done and he didn't want to
rush me, but two combines, two trucks a tractor and a boat might limit my
space.

 I hope I can move everything to the east 20 feet, I'm using 30 feet now, and
convince the man I will be done very soon.

 If not, I will need to sell all my spares, dump anything questionable and fit
everything else in my single car garage, that is so full of crap, you have to
walk sideways to get to the rear.

 Dammit.

Larry