Re: Evacuation

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Evacuation
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:16:39 -0800
I can sympathize. I had move out of a 4 bedroom house with 2 car garage,
storage shed and portable garage full of stuff to a 2 bedroom apartment and
a rented storage room. I had to sell a lot, move a lot of stuff to different
friends places and just leave a ton of goods in the old house. Now that I
finally have disability social security, I can't wait to find a new place
with some room to work.

Well, anyway, hang in there and sooner or later things will even out.

Al

Allen Brenden
Lynnwood, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)sometimes
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)maybe short term now

'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)still parts
Many assorted parts, all for sale
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)now for sale

Uncles Al's Auto Wood (currently not taking orders)
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus