Re: Spitfire hardtop

To: "Frank Drummond" <frankd8000@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire hardtop
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:18:21 -0500
I re-did the liner of my hardtop about 3 years ago.  I was careful to do
it properly, and the original liner was still present (but rather ripped up).
As far as I can remember, and by observing the finished result, it looks
like the fabric simply goes right over the metal.  Same for
the narrow area beneath the rear quarter windows.  There are
definitely cardboard panels on the horizontal surfaces below
the rear window and in the corners.

You can see some photos at www.dougbraun.com/hardtop.
If you need more or better photos, let me know.
I would rather not have them on my Web site forever,
so let me know when you have copied them or you no
linger need them.

Doug