Fw: >>NASS Re: camber question

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: >>NASS Re: camber question
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:33:59 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Livia Haasper
To: Joe Curry
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: >>NASS Re: camber question

Hi Joe and James,
thanks for the input. Joe, wow.... that is some modification. The idea of the
mounting bracket had crossed our minds and the one Canley sells [thanks for
the link, James] looks interesting. We could certainly fabricate something
similar ourselves.
Thanks everyone...
Liv........ back out to the garage...