Anybody Out There?

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anybody Out There?
From: "Jones Jarrod JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:50:03 -0000
I just wondered if there are any other Spitfire or other classic owners from
somewhere near where I live, that is Sheffield, England?  It seems pretty
lonely in Sheffield nad just wondered if anybody knew of any classic car
gatherings near where I live? It would also be nice to have a helping hand
when things go wrong with my car, which is inevitable!

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the
addressee.
or other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of
the Department
for Work and Pensions.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function
to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.
Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for
compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure
Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in
partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free