RE: Anybody Out There?

To: "'Jones Jarrod JCP'" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>,
Subject: RE: Anybody Out There?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:53:01 -0000
Well, there was one guy around your way, John Hobson.  Check out his website
here: http://www.spit1500.co.uk/.  Sadly he sent a note to us all back in
October to say that he was selling Saskia The Spitfire, so he is no longer
part of this list.

All I can suggest is that you hang out at the Spitfire Graveyard
http://www.spitfireg1.f9.co.uk/, you are bound to meet some other Spitfire
owners there!  The TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club) may have a group local to
you, I've no idea but it might be worth checking out.

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.