spitfire specs via engine dyno simulator

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: spitfire specs via engine dyno simulator
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:03:29 -0500
Hey guys and gals.... thought some of you might find this interesting.
Some of you... I wouldn't mind comments on settings or specs to get
the final numbers to match the manuals more explicitly.
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/other/020505spitdynamics.pdf

Since I'm about to rebuild all my engines here...I've been playing with this
old engine analyzer program. This is a print out of my first attempts
at documenting the Spit engine.  (Actually this started with the GT6 2L)

So... have fun reading through it. Don't expect me to explain every little
relationship presented.  I only running this stuff to learn it myself here!
:-)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com