Brake fluid

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake fluid
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:56:11 +0000
Sorry for yet another beginner question, but i want to get as much done as
soon as possible.  I want to pull the brake and clutch master cylinders off
of the tub.  I am assuming that i can just pull the clutch cylynder off
along with the piping and slave cylinder without having to drain it?  My
main question though is what is the best way to drain the brake fluid so
that i can get the master cylinder off of the tub?  Just drain it all out of
one of the bleeder valves at the caliper?  My reason for wanting to pull it
off is so that i can clean up the area around it, prime and paint it.
Thanks for all your help.
  Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org