RE: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution

To: "'Jerry Stasyszen'" <jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:57:10 -0700
I haven't found that scenario in my ventures with VB.  However, I too try to
avoid them if at all possible.  My complaint is their shipping charges
policy.  They charge shipping based not on the weight or size of the item
but rather the value of it.

So if you order something that is one inch square and weighs 2 ounces but
costs 300 bucks, you are likely to be charged 30 dollars shipping even
though it costs 3 bucks to ship.

Go figure!

Joe