Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:19:32 -0800 (PST)
And DO NOT BUY lug nuts for splined wire wheel adapters from VB. They
will sell you the wrong ones (too thick so the wheels will literally
fall off the hubs) and argue that those are the correct nuts.

I think the problem is that VB is a very small part of LMC (US car and
truck parts).  They don't know and they don't care to know about
Spitfires.

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA

===     http://www.vtr.org