Re: underside of Spit

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: underside of Spit
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:20:58 -0500
No one answer to your question.  It's a personal judgment call.  Just as
doing a "full restoration" is a personal judgment call.

I personally wouldn't bother without darn good reason.  But that's just me.

It is a lot of work.  But if you're already taking the car far apart for
restoration work, I would seriously consider going the last step and doing
it all, and doing it right.