Re: front swaybar

To: "Larry Vaughan" <ljvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front swaybar
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:48:30 -0500
It's standard setup for the fastest Spitfires out on the track.  Well known
to racers for decades as a very good setup for a fast Spitfire.  I've got
most of it done to mine for racing, and I can say from my own personal
experience it works VERY well.  Very neutral with easy throttle induced
oversteer.