Re: Problems with Miata seats

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problems with Miata seats
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:05:05 -0400
You're not the only one not happy with the Miata seat conversion.  I did it
twice, and didn't like it either time.

Height was only part of the issue for me.  The thing I really didn't like
was the way it sets you off to the side of the car.  Lack of adjustment was
also an annoyance.  Both times I went back to the stock seats and was much
happier.

Miata seats come with several different seat rail configurations.  Even with
the narrowest, there just isn't much room to fit them into a Spitfire, at
least not very well.