Re: master cylinder rebuild kit

To: David Mayer <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: master cylinder rebuild kit
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:00:12 -0700 (PDT)
David,

Wether it's dual or single brake MC, you may find that
a rebuild kit won't do the trick or it might for a
little while & then fail again....ask me how I know.
I'm assuming that they're the same as the TR6.  I've
rebuilt a few & boy was I bitter a few weeks later
when it decided to leak again.

As the commercial goes, there's a lot riding on your
brakes.

Personally, I'd have it sleeved OR just buy new.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
'67GT6
'68TR250