Hilarious -- insurance issue

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Hilarious -- insurance issue
From: "TEGLER,PAUL" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:22:30 -0500
Over the weekend I put in a Grundy app. to insure the
FIS6.
A good $$ rate per year for a good agreed value yes.

Well I just got a response from them coneerning the
estiamte. Well it turns out since my primary year round
daily driver is older than the FIS6, they say they can't
insure it.

...cut and pasted from their email..............
Unfortunately, to be considered, all licensed operators in
the household must have reliable vehicles for everyday use
in addition to the collector, that are newer than the
collector.

hhmmm.... well let's see... my daily driver have been on
the road for over nine years now and has never broken down
or left me stranded. I think that put's it in the above
average catagory,m even for todays modern cars.
ha ha....  I wonder what they'd come back with if I said
my daily driver was a '78 instead of a '73 (and wanted to
insure the '75)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com