re: 1980 electric fan

To: elliottr@rmi.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: re: 1980 electric fan
From: Spitfire 1500 <s1500@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:40:12 -0500
Check in the little glove box 'cubby hole' area in the driver's side(where my
garage door opener goes). There's an inline fuse to the fan. Mine melted
continually, and with that, no fan. I just directly hooked it up, and it was
fan
time again.

Or check your thermostat on the radiator to see if it conducts under heat.

 >Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:39:09 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
 >From: elliottr@rmi.net
 >Subject: 1980 Electric Fan

 >I seem to have lost power to my electric fan.  There is no voltage in either
 >wire going to the sensor in the radiator.  I assume that is the switch that
 >turns on the fan, perhaps with the assistance of a relay.   If there is a
relay, >where is it?

===     http://www.vtr.org