America's British Reliability Run

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: America's British Reliability Run
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:49:50 EDT
Hey Guys and Gals,
To make it short the Run was a Blast!  700+  miles or so, not  sure here for
I killed my TR7 speedo half way thru, in two days.  No  kidding it started
going crazy and ended up at zero.  Winding and twisting  roads with blind hills
and hair pin turns thru out OHIO, WVA and Kentucky.   All for Charity as we
raised several thousands for Camp Ho Mita Koda, the  Diabetes Association of
Greater Cleveland's youth camp.

Memorable moments include hearing Jack McGahey lock up his TR8 brakes  behind
me as  thoughts of customizing two perfectly fine Wedges went thru  my head,
running the one lane road at speed, and generally having a great time
although developing a blister on my right hand from gripping the steering
wheel.

Team Wedge Type Guy & Gal will be back next year!

Cheers,
Darrell & Beverly

PS:  Story has it that the 07 UK Reliability Run was 2000 miles in 48  hours
straight!

===     http://www.vtr.org