Brake Master Cylinder rebuild?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Master Cylinder rebuild?
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:09:08 +0000
Hello listers,
  I recently ordered and received a Brake Master Cylinder rebuild kit from
Spit bits (Easy process as usual :-)
  I remember someone posting a very well detailed "How to Guide" for
rebuilding the Spitfires master cylinder a month or so ago.  The
instructions i have from my manual just aren't doing it for me.  I remember
some good pictures and descriptive instructions for dis-assembling and
re-assembling the unit.  I can't seem to find it anymore though.  Does
anyone else remember this or know where i can find something of this nature?
  I want to make sure i am doing everything properly so that i can hopefully
get rid of the leak that i ordered the kit to fix.

  Thank you in advance,
  Dave
1968 Spit MkIII

Microsoft Office Live