Generators

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Generators
From: "Shane Bradley" <Shane.Bradley@infinity.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:16:18 +1300
Hi

So, i have been working on getting my Herald on the road for the
impending summer. Everything is going well so far and i took it for
alittle test drive. on my way back the Generator light came on and wont
go off :)
Any idea how to test what the problem is? i replaced the generator with
another i had but no change (it is possible this one has issues too)

thanks
Shane

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

===     http://www.vtr.org