Re: Spitfire Heater Hoses

To: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Heater Hoses
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:25:31 -0800 (PST)
I have always used generic 1/2" heater hose, bought by
the foot.  I use a bit of Permatex #2 sealant on the
joints and good quality 100% stainless US-made clamps.

My car's cooling system has been performing flawlessly
for years: never overheats, never leaks or loses
coolant, the radiatior always stays 100% full.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org