Re: [TR] Repair Operations Times

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Repair Operations Times
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:19:37 -0500
> Yes Andy,
> I have one of those "Home Time"  Eastwood powder coating operations
> downstairs so things could get out of hand.
> Darrell
Darrell, I would not even consider swapping-out the frame unless it is
==powder-coated==, BMW are clear coated in powder, Ford Trucks undercarriage
are mostly P/Ced, and in 2008 GM goes 100% P/C on their entire line, as well
as most of the  European cars, greatest improvement ever, especially on a
frame, remember only once in a lifetime and then just water wash it off,
don't short cut yourself on such a important part of your rebuild,
especially with a NOS frame.

===     http://www.vtr.org