Thanksgiving

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Thanksgiving
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:41:41 EST
Happy Thanksgiving to all (even to those outside the US who rightly wonder
what all the fuss over stuffing frozen birds into ovens is all about).
Fortunately, I have a lot to be thankful for...EXCEPT for the fact that they
salted
my road this morning because of the freezing rain, possibly ending my  driving
season in the Herald. :-(

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and  Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org