Triumph accident in Millerville - update

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph accident in Millerville - update
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:13:11 -0500
Hello All....

    I had posted a few weeks back about the death of a fellow Triumph driver
after a head on collision in Millersville MD where the driver did not escape
the car before it burned.

    Although tragic, it's now comforting to find the driver did not feel the
fire, nor did the car fail him. The cuase was a massive heart attack nearly
a full minute before the collision. I've still not been able to find out
exactly which model Triumph it was.

   I guess there are worst ways to go... and that his last moments were
enjoyable. After all, he was out for warm autumn evenings drive at dusk,
appreantly in one of his favorite toys.  I hope my own last moments are
.....  well I guess there are worst ways to go.

ptegler

===     http://www.vtr.org