transmission removal project - followup

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: transmission removal project - followup
From: S1500 <s1500@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:10:33 -0600
Okay, with the advice given to me, I ran out to the garage, and did some
  much-needed supporting of the sump and such. Worst case scenario if I
unknowingly bent the input shaft, I shall buy another and chalk it up to
experience. Ugh, $275?

I missed most of Prison Break, but I can always watch it online. This
weekend, I shall tear into it further, and remove the cowling that
covers the axel and uncover the carpeting for full room to remove.

===     http://www.vtr.org