Re: [Spits] Grommets

To: "'Bill Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, "'Larry Vaughan'"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Grommets
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:55:23 -0700
Flaps?  I don't need no stinking flaps.  Both my Spits have a drain tube
that routes the water in front of the ledge instead of into it.

Now the gaiter that terminates the end of the curved tube is another matter.
Those things are quite dear and also (I believe) have never been reproduced.

Joe Curry