Midget Kit

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Kit
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 02:46:50 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you are into kit cars, pick up the newest
"kit car" magazine. I know there are a dozen magazines
called kit car, the one I am thinking of is US based,
very thin, and has a black porsche 959 kit on the cover
of the issue in question.

  Anyways, turn to page 40 and you'll see a Midget-based
kit. It's basically the same midget but with very wide
fenders and a chinpiece, plus a hard body-material tonneau
cover.

  I don't much care for the looks, but it might be a cheap
easy solution if you need the wide fenders for your
racing Spridget and don't want to sculpt them.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada