Re: Hi All

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Hi All
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:19:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>..........Everything after H-AN5-50116 were just nice, but failed imitations.
>
>Bob Evans
>Anaheim, California
>Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893

...hmmm.....sounds similar to the Big Healey owner's attitude that Sprites
(including Bugeyes) are not bonafide Healeys.  As the proud owner of a
H-AN9, I am very offended by this statement.  I happen to like 1275s, disk
brakes, door locks, wind up windows, folding top, front sway bar, and a
locking trunk - that's my preference.  By adding disk brakes, front sway
bar, and 1275 to a Bugeye - does the Bugeye owner have MKIV envy (and wish
he really had one)?  This kind of stuff is all a bunch of crap!

I thought this list was started to get away from this type of thing.  I for
have better things to do, so I hope we can drop any "I've got one
better-than-thou" attitude on this list.

Les Myer
lmyer@qtm.net
67 Sprite
77 Midget