parts for sale???????

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: parts for sale???????
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:42:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
      After watching the MG list waste bandwidth arguing about parts being
listed for sale, I wanted to see how the members of this new list feel about
it. Is this the proper place for an enthusiast to peddle a few extra parts
they have lying around, or should it be done on the autojumble list?
      Personally, I have bought many parts over the net, and am always
looking for more. I have no problem with Spridget-specific parts for sale by
private owners, as long as it doesn't become a habit. How do the rest of you
feel about this? I just don't want to see the petty bickering on this list
that has been too large a part of the MG list lately

                                                        Mike Ellsworth in
Michigan
                                                        71 Midget