Checking in

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Checking in
From: mathysj@kenyon.edu
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 00:22:07 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I regularly check the BBS index to try to stay one step ahead of my 1977
Midget.  I cars manufactured after the Sprite was discontinued cannot
accurately be called "Spridgets".   However, I have come to learn more about by
car from the comments of Spridget owmners than from those who own "rubber
bumper midgets" (in general).  I guess it has something to do with age and
experience.

  I dropped an on-line subscription to the MG list early this year (>100
messages/day).  I must say that I agree with Frank in that the Spridget owners
are probably the most down to earth group I've come across when I have gone to
Brit meets.

 Well,  I'll lurk for a while my job obligations have relegated my LBC
experience to driving and limited the amount of work I am able to do on a
regular basis.

  Even if you don't hear from me regularly I am still out here

  Go Fast MG

  Jeff