Re: Midget Disks WAS: Who's on this new list?

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget Disks WAS: Who's on this new list?
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 01:58:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Macy wrote:

> They make a REAR disc for the Midget?? I Am not sure that the overall
> convrsion is a good idea. THe balance would be all screwed up. For ref
> see this months Tech Tidbits in R&T.

I don't think they make a rear disc for the midget, but i always thought
it would be a nice touch.  I have friends that have converted other old
cars, like vw bugs, to 4-wheel discs and performance was improved
dramatically.  Somebody said they wanted to convert a spridget to discs
and I thought they meant 4-wheel and they just meant 2-wheel for an
older car.

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net