Re: Name calling

To: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Name calling
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:42:52 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
mumsy wrote:

> > So I say "I'll call it a Spridget" - though maybe the 75-79 are step
> > children
>
> Myself, I hate the name "Spridget", just because I think it's dumb.  But
> I really don't care anymore.

How about if Midget owners call their cars Midgets
Sprite owners call their cars Sprites
People who own both can call them Spridgets
I always liked Bungee Bumper over Rubber Bumper, it sounds more bouncy!
And all of us on this list will know just what the other is talking
about and there will be no hard feelings.

So call em what you like, we all know what is ment.

--
Frank A Clarici 3rd
Too many LBCs