RE: Master Cylinders

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Master Cylinders
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 97 22:43:22 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David

I don't think its too big a deal to convert the older cars to the dual line
brakes.  I think it takes some modification to the mounting hole for the brake
box (you have to use the box from the dual line car) and you have to run
another line from the cylinder to the front brakes.  I think the splitter
where the stop light switch goes is probably a good place to split the lines
and make the new front connection.

Larry