Re: Master Cylinders

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinders
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:57:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry

Drum brake cars have the 7/8 bore stock, and disc brake cars have 3/4 bore
MC's. Are you referring to converting to discs or converting existing discs
to "big discs"?

Maybe I should skip a step and go directly to big discs... in a year or so
I'll want them anyway.

Phil Vanner
61 Midget

----------
> From: Larry G. Miller <millerls@classic.msn.com>
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: Master Cylinders
> Date: Monday, October 20, 1997 5:36 PM
>
> Adrian
>
> My real concern is will the stock master cylinder produce enough pressure
for
> MBG calipers that I am installing.  I know that the stock 3/4 inch bore
master
> cylinder should be replaced by the 7/8 inch bore cylinder when converting
disk
> brakes.

Sprite.  I
> > am taking her all the way down to the bare bones.  Wondering how much
> trouble
> > it would be to install the safer dual lines.  And would it fit, as
Larry is