An unusual use for Sprite parts!!!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: An unusual use for Sprite parts!!!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:45:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys!!!

I was going through the alt.antique.autos newsgroup and saw the following
request.Pete Johnson wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get brake parts for an Austin Healey
> Sprite...preferably on the East Coast.
> Thanks
> Pete
 Well after trying to anwser his question, plus recruit him to the list
here, I got the following message. (my overkill of an answer to the original
is at the bottom, heck I'm trying to get new folks in here).  Look at his
reply!!!Pete Johnson wrote:

>  Patton
>    Thanks a lot for all the info.  I'm actually asking for a friend of
>  mine who has used the brakes on a Fokker Triplane that he's built.  I
>  really don't know which model they came from.  Anyway, I'll pass this
>  along to him and if he has other questions you may be able to help with
>  I'll pass them along to you.  By the way, we're in Maryland.
>  Thanks again
>  Pete

Wow, Sprite brakes on German planes!!!  I love it!!!

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...