V8 Spridget

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: V8 Spridget
From: David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:16:07 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My nextdoor neighbor, upon seeing my rubber bumpered wonder, told me
about his long dead '59 bugeye that he drove in the mid '60's which
sported a Studebaker V8. Apparently this is not a new concept.

Dave

---------
Actually I have seen 4 or 5 V8 conversions over the years so it is
possible.
You really have to butcher the car and I have never seen one that was
done
really well. The best I have seen was in the mid 60's and it was an
automatic.

Larry