Re: Cursor??

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cursor??
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:23:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mark Endicott wrote:

> Hey Amy:
>
> Now that we are one big "Happy" family how about a cursor for those of
> us with the better looking square body Spridgets?

Would you believe me if I told you I was just corresponding with a list
member on this very subject?  The answer is yes, I would love to make
one of these.  Just point me to a front-on picture!

> Also, can you make
> one for the 1500's that throws a rod out the side of the car every 1000
> e-mails?  The little red cross-eyed cursor I'm using is making a mess
> all over my desk.

I've often wished I could add sound effects to the cursors.  I think the
rod-throwing cursor would be most effective with sound effects.

Put some cat litter under the CPU!

Amy