RE: Mini Mania..WAS Re: Workshop Manual

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Mini Mania..WAS Re: Workshop Manual
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 19:11:35 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adrian

Mini Mania is primarily a "Mini" store as the name would imply.  They are also
somewhat of an expert on Sprites.  They are only of use to Midget owners for
parts that are inter-changeable.  The web site is "http://minimania.com";  They
have store in Milpitas, CA and Doraville, GA.  They have a sprite catalog but
if I remember correctly its $8.

Larry Miller