RE: Mini Mania..WAS Re: Workshop Manual

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Mini Mania..WAS Re: Workshop Manual
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 20:48:02 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Bums charged me for the first catalog, but did refund on my first order.
They also list Distributors in Littleton Colorado, Phoenix Arizona, Baltimore
Maryland, Delray Beach Florida, plus San Fernando and Sonoma in California.
If you check their web page you can get on their mailing list.  Every couple
of months they send out a flyer with monthly specials.

Larry