Re: Need Washer Pump

To: trummel@caa.army.mil
Subject: Re: Need Washer Pump
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:50:11 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Reid:

Although the motor on mine was fine the rubber impeller in the pump was
nothing but dust.  Autozone has a black square pump that fits fine and
works for about $9.  I put spade connectors on the new pump wires and
plugged it right in.  It would work on positive or negative ground
without any changes.  It is about 2 inches tall and 1 inch wide and
deep.  I also had to clean out the washer jets,  they were full of dirt
and wax.  Good luck.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville