Re: Need Washer Pump

To: trummel@caa.army.mil
Subject: Re: Need Washer Pump
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:36:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Reid...

I am not sure that those pumps were anything but cosmetic.  Mine has
never worked since I bought it with 1000 miles on the clock.

As for a source, you might try some U.K. suppliers.  Both Moss (U.K.)
and M&G International have them in their catalogs, and I have seen them
at autojumbles over there.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, Califoria