Conclave 98 Update

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net
To: newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Conclave 98 Update
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:06:36 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
"A look forward to 1998" by Ron Mitchell
Its well into Fall and I'm feeling quite low,
My Healeys put away but it still wants to go.

Soon the winds and the snow will encompass us all,
We in the North must all stand up tall.

The Winter will pass, and the Spring brings much pleasure,
Then once again we'll start up our Treasure.

Lots of polish and tuning will brings our cars to perfection,
We'll think of the Summer and plan our direction.

Its up to Boyne Mountain for Rallye and Gymkhana,
For the fun of the drive and just 'cause we wanna.

Are you ready for some Conclave,
A Michigan Conclave.

Grab the mouse in your hand and click your way to our Site,
Register now and you'll know you've done right.

                          *******************************
Click your way to our "Conclave 98 Update" by clicking on the Hyperlink below:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html";>
 </A><A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html";>CONCLAVE 98 UPDATE
</A>

If that doesn't work then go to:
http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

You'll find all you want to know about the 1998 Conclave.  The Proposed
agenda, an Overview of what will be happening, the bump sheet to determine
your cars classification, the Online Registration Form, an order form for
Regalia and a description of a proposed side trip to Meadow Brook Concours
d'Elegance on your way to Conclave.

Have fun reviewing the details of this great upcoming event and give us feed
back on your thoughts of info that will help you understand what the Michigan
edition of Conclave will be all about.

Ron Mitchell
Sponsorship & Regalia Coordinator,
Conclave 98